banner search whats new site index home

Pflugerville City

Pflugerville City Hall is located at 100 East Main Street, Pflugerville, TX 78691; phone: 512-990-6101.

The city is named for Henry Pfluger who settled here with his family in 1849. A town began to develop after the Civil War. A post office was opened in 1893. Population saw various periods of ups and downs until Pflugerville was incorporated in the 1960s. New developments boomed in the 1980s as Pflugerville grew rapidly serving the role of bedroom community for nearby Austin.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 13916