banner search whats new site index home

Pantego Town


Pantego Town Hall is located at 1614 South Bowen Road, Pantego, TX 76013; phone: 817-617-3700.

Pantego was first incorporated in 1949, re-incorporated in 1952 as a village, but changed to a Type A General Law city in 1967.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 1692 • Privacy