Keller City Hall is located at 1100 Bear Creek Parkway, Keller, TX 76248; phone: 817-743-4002.
The area that would become the City of Keller was settled in the early 1850s in anticipation of becoming a stop on the Texas Pacific Railroad. Originally named Athol, it was re-named Keller in 1882 for John C. Keller, a railroad foreman. A post office was established in 1886 with John H. Wallace service as postmaster. The city was incorporated in 1955 with Joseph Knox serving as its first mayor. [History, www.cityofkeller.com, accessed July, 2014]