banner search whats new site index home

Heath City

Heath City Hall is located at 200 Laurence Drive, Heath, TX 75032; phone: 972-771-6228.

The city lies partly in Rockwall and partly in Kaufman counties.

The area that would become the City of Heath was first settled ca. 1840. A post office was established in 1880. An independent school district was formed in 1902. The town was incorporated in 1959. The creation of Lake Ray Hubbard in 1969 gave a boost to the city's growth. In 1949 the population had dropped to 200. By 2007 it increased to nearly 7,000. [, accessed July, 2015]

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 19338