Mount Pleasant City
- Blackberry Ridge Farms
- Clawson Estates
- Grant Addition
- Hamilton Bend
- Jeffrey B Wilkes
- Loida Estates
- Long Addition
- Scotts Mill
- Sugar Bend
- Sugar Creek
Mount Pleasant City Hall is located at 100 Public Square, Mount Pleasant, TN 38474; phone: 931-379-7717.
Mount Pleasant was established in 1824.
Mount Pleasant as described in 1939 
Mount Pleasant is the business center of an extensive phosphate mining area in which production began in 1893. Much working of phosphate rock is carried on here, and there is one factory that makes fertilizer. The phosphate rock used for fertilizer experiments at Muscle Shoals comes from this district.
- Works Progress Administration, Federal Writers' Program, Tennessee: A Guide to the State, American Guide Series, Tennessee Department of Conservation, Stratford Press, 1939.
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 23183 • Privacy