banner search whats new site index home

Lewisburg City

Lewisburg City Hall is located at 131 East Church Street, Lewisburg, TN 37091; phone: 931-359-1544.

Located along the Duck River, Lewisburg as the county seat of Marshall County in 1837. Lewisburg was incorporated in 1915 as the Town of Lewisburg and in 1961 as the City of Lewisburg. The original town was platted on approximately 50 acres of land donated by Abner Houston.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 27257