banner search whats new site index home

Farragut Town

Farragut Town Hall is located at 11408 Municipal Center Drive, Farragut, TN 37934; phone: 865-966-7057.

Originally known as Campbell's Station the area was settled by David Campbell about 1787. The Town of Farragut was incorporated in 1980 to avoid annexation by Knoxville. The town is named for David Glasgow Farragut [1801-1870] the first rear admiral, vice admiral and admiral of the U.S. Navy.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 14325