banner search whats new site index home

Town of Ashland City

Ashland City Town Hall is located at 101 Court Street, Ashland City, TN 37015; phone: 615-792-4211.

Ashland City was first platted in 1856 for the purpose of establishing the Cheatham County Seat. The initial 65 lots were sold within the first 12 months with prices ranging from $32 to $400. James Smith, Jesse Shadoin, John Hale, J. Alley, Arnold Allen and A. Bright were among the first to build houses and make the City their residence. Ashland was incorporated in 1859. The city is located a few miles from the confluence of the Cumberland and Harpeth Rivers, along the northeast bank of the former. [, accessed April, 2014]

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 24259