Saluda Town Hall is located at 100 South Jefferson Street, Saluda, SC 29138; phone: 864-445-3522.
Photo: Old Strother Place, ca. 1856, Fruit Hill Road, Saluda, SC. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. Photographed by User:Bill Fitzpatrick (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed November, 2015.
The site then known as Red Bank was chosen in 1895 to be the Saluda County Seat. It wasn't long before the designation attracted two hotels and many stores and businesses. Saluda was incorporated in 1897.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com