Tiverton Town Hall is located at 343 Highland Road, Tiverton RI 02878; phone: 401-625-6710.
Photo: Cook-Bateman Farm, ca. 1730, Fogland and Puncatest Neck Roads, Tiverton, RI. The Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. Photographed by User:Magicpiano (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed May, 2014.
First incorporated in the 1690s while part of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, Tiverton was the subject of half a century of boundary disputes. In 1746 the town, along with 4 others, was annexed to Rhode Island. It was incorporated in 1747.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com