Yoe Borough Hall is located at 150 North Maple Street, Yoe PA 17313; phone: 717-244-5904.
Incorporated from Lower Windsor Township in 1893. Jacob Snyder owned the farm, in 1815, upon which the town was built. It was first called Snyderstown. A post office was established in 1888 but could not continue the name because of another of the same name. The name Yoe was suggested and accepted. Cigar manufacture and printing were the leading industries [in 1944].