Mount Wolf Borough
Mount Wolf Borough Hall is located at 345 Chestnut Street, Mt Wolf PA 17347; phone: 717-266-3211.
Incorporated from East Manchester Township August 23, 1910. The place was originally called Mount Campbell for John Campbell, of York, in 1867. The borough almost adjoins the Borough of Manchester. When incorporated the name was changed in honor of the Wolf Family, the towns leading merchants, Adam Wolf and Sons. Wire cloth was the chief product in 1940.