Loganville Borough Hall is located at 10 Ness Court, Seven Valleys PA 17360; phone: 717-428-3938.
Incorporated from Springfield Township, April 2, 1852. The town was laid out by Robert Wilson in 1829, and he named it in honor of Henry Logan, of Dillsburg, who afterwards represented York County in Congress. The town is laid out on both sides of a hill, and owing to this peculiarity it was named in the early days, "Zwerichsackstettle," the German name for saddle bags. Cigar making was the chief industry ca. 1940.