Jefferson Borough Hall is located at 48 Baltimore Street (Route 516), Codorus PA 17311; phone: 717-428-3938.
Incorporated from Codorus Township, December 11, 1866, and named for President Thomas Jefferson. Town was laid out by Frederic Kraft in 1812. The village of Codorus is within the borough limits of Jefferson. In the action which resulted in the Battle of Hanover, a part of the Confederate Army rested in this borough before destroying the railroad bridges at Hanover Junction.