banner search whats new site index home

Felton Borough

Felton Borough Hall is located at 88 Main Street, Felton PA 17322; phone: 717-246-6493.

Beginnings [1]

Incorporated from Chanceford, Lower Windsor and North Hopewell Township, June 22, 1899. Thomas E. Grass opened a mercantile business at this place in 1871. Population in 1940 was 421. [Population 2008, approximately 500.]

  1. Godcharles, Frederic A., Litt.D., Chronicles of Central Pennsylvania, 1944, Lewis Historical Publishing, Inc., New York
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 11263 • Privacy