Dallastown Borough Hall is located at 175 East Broad Street, Dallastown PA 17313; phone: 717-244-6626.
Dallastown — Incorporated from York Township in 1867. Named in honor of George M. Dallas, who, in 1844, was elected Vice-President of the United States. The borough was laid out in 1842. Bushel baskets for farmers were an early product, then cigar manufacture became a leading industry; cigar boxes and canned goods are present-day products. Population in 1940 was 2,917.