Cross Roads Borough
Cross Roads Borough Hall is located at 14771 Cross Mill Road, Felton PA 17322; phone: 717-993-6669.
Cross Roads — Incorporated from East Hopewell Township, October 16, 1899. Robert Smith opened a store in 1841, and became the first settler. John Logan served as postmaster of Cross Roads for 58 years, and at the time of his death, in 1900, had served the longest period of any postmaster in the United States. Dr. Thomas M. Curran practiced medicine for more than a half century. Population in 1940 was 175.