North Bethlehem Township
The Township of North Bethlehem municipal building is located at 2116-R East National Pike, Scenery Hill, PA 15360; phone: 724-945-6181.
North Bethlehem Township was incorporated in 1921 from West Bethlehem Township which, in turn, had been part of the split of Bethlehem Township into East and West in 1790. Much of the early history is thus intertwined with West Bethlehem Township. The historic village of Scenery Hill was originally called "Hillsborough" when laid out in 1784 by William Hill, Esq. As early as 1794, George Hill established a tavern which today is centrally located within the boundaries of the Scenery Hill Historic District.