Turbotville Borough Hall is located at 2 Adam Street, Turbotville PA 17772; phone: 570-649-5476.
Incorporated from Turbot Township, April, 1858, and named for the township. First settlement was made by Philip Reifsnyder, a blacksmith who also built the first hotel. The greater part of the site of the village was owned by Jacob Sechler. Peter Stahl and Dr. Tobias Piper were early settlers. The village was first called Snydertown, in honor of the first settler, Reifsnyder. The first church was a log structure built by Lutherans about 1805.