Roseto Borough Hall is located at 164 Garibaldi Avenue, Roseto PA 18013; phone: 610-588-0695.
In 1887 Nicholas Rosato, Lorenzo Falcone, Giovanni Policelli and Angelo Tedesco purchased land and built homes in the area which quickly became known as "Little Italy."
A post office was opened in 1897 with Giuseppe Policelli as postmaster. The borough was incorporated in 1912. The name, "Roseto" is after Roseto Valfortore in the Italian province of Foggia, the birthplace of the original home of the new settlers. On its incorporation, it was the first boro whose residents were 100% Italian.