North Catasauqua Borough
North Catasauqua Borough Hall is located at 1066 4th Street, North Catasauqua, PA 18032; phone: 610-264-1504.
The Willowbrook Golf Course has played an important role in the borough's development. The golf course was originally a private five-hole course built by Colonel James Fuller on the Willowbrook Farm Estate to entertain personal friends and executives visiting the Fuller Company in Catasauqua. In 1932, the golf course opened as a private nine-hole course leased to Dr. Calvin Miller from Mrs. Dorothy Fuller, the Colonel's widow. The golf course was open to the public in 1934 as a way to pay for expenses. The golf course has grown over the years and has become a popular course for local residents and area golfers. Today the golf course offers 18 holes, a driving range, clubhouse, and pro shop. [source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Catasauqua,_Pennsylvania, accessed July, 2011]