Upper Moreland Township
Upper Moreland Township municipal offices are located at 117 Park Avenue, Willow Grove PA 19090; phone: 215-659-3100.
Home on Moreland Rd Sold By
Keller Williams Real Estate-Langhorne
Listing Agent: Kim Rock
The township was established in 1917 when Moreland was divided into Upper and Lower. William Penn presented the tract of land including present day Upper Moreland to Nicholas More in 1682. At the time, the area was referred to as the "Manor of Mooreland." Moreland Township was first used to describe the tract in the 18th century but the present day boundaries were not fixed until 1916.