Upper Dublin Township
Upper Dublin municipal offices are located at 801 Loch Alsh Avenue, Fort Washington PA 19034; phone: 215-643-1600.
Home on Loch Alsh Avenue Sold By
Pamela Romeo | Keller Williams Real Estate-Montgomeryville
215-896-0684 (direct) | 215-631-1900 (broker)
More than 40 park and recreational facilities (over 500 acres total) provide the public with: basketball courts, fishing, golf, picnic area, playground, ball fields, swimming pools, volleyball courts, roller hockey, and tennis courts.
Historic communities within the township include Dresher, Fort Washington, Jarretown, and Maple Glen.
Located in Upper Dublin is the Quaker Manor House, a circa 1730 colonial Quaker farmhouse (Georgian style); built by Englishman John Petty. Petty was a fur trader; an Indian agent for Governor Patrick Gordon's Provincial Council, a friend of James Logan. Jeremiah Warder owned the home after Petty's death, until his own death in 1783. The house was entered onto the National Register of Historic Places in 1976