Municipal offices are located at 100 Conway Avenue, Narberth PA 19072; phone: 610-664-2840.
Narberth Borough is wholly contained within the boundaries of Lower Merion Township. The borough was incorporated in 1895. Some residential neighborhoods retain a sense and characteristics of the 1920s. The entire borough is "walkable, being approximately one-half square mile in area. The borough is home to approximately 1,900 households occupying slightly less than 1,500 tax parcels.
The median age of these residences is circa 1920, and include a number of pre-20th century homes.
In 2003 the Narbrook Park neighborhood (Narbrook Park and Windsor Avenue) was placed on the National Register of Historic Places. The neighborhood consists of about 35 homes built circa 1915-1938.