East Greenville Borough
Municipal offices are located at 208 Main Street, East Greenville PA 18041; phone: 215-679-7875.
East Greenville Borough was incorporated in 1875 on about 3/5ths of an acre of land taken from Upper Hanover Township. The borough is part of the Upper Perkiomen School District.
Approximately one-third of Borough homes were built circa early 1800s through the 1930s. These include row homes along Cherry, Jefferson, State and Main streets; detached singles along 3rd, 4th and Main Streets; and semi-attached (twins) along Cherry Street, Jefferson Street, Main Street, and State Street.