Sharon City Hall is located at 155 West Connelly Boulevard, Sharon PA 16146; phone: 724-983-3215.
Sharon was first settled in 1802, by Benjamin Bentley, and went on to become the largest municipality in the county and one of the important industrial settlements of the Commonwealth. Incorporated as a borough, October 6, 1841, it received a city charter on December 17, 1915. Sharon, of the Biblical name, was laid out by William Budd in 1815 and, in 1819, received its present title. Population , 25,622. Population  approximately 15,000.