Jackson Center Borough
Jackson Center Borough Hall is located at 2437 Perry Highway, Hadley PA 16130; phone: 724-253-2994.
Jackson Center began life as a village in the 1840s, when a school, a church, a store, a tavern, a mill and several shops became the nucleus. A post office was established in 1852, and was known as Satterfield until 1876. Jackson Center was incorporated as a borough in 1882.