Grove City Borough
Grove City Borough Hall is located at 123 West Main Street, Grove City PA 16127; phone: 724-458-7060.
Grove City, formerly called Pine Grove, had its name changed to Grove City, when incorporated from Pine Township, January 4, 1883. Seat of Grove City College. Parts of Pine Township have been annexed at various dates since 1930. Gas engines, bus and truck bodies, creamery products, brooms, brass, bronze and aluminum castings, radio cabinets, outdoor and special furniture, tools and building supplies, flour, coal, oil, and agricultural crops are chief resources. Population , 6,296. Population , approximately 7,800.