Weisenberg Township offices are located at 2175 Seipstown Road, Fogelsville, PA 18051; phone: 610-285-6660.
Weisenberg Township was established in 1753.
The first settlement was made here in 1734, in the vicinity of Ziegle's Church, by people from Palantinate and Switzerland.
Ziegle's Church was founded in 1744. Reverend Jacob Schertlein was the first Lutheran minister and Reverend P. J. Michael was the first Reformed minister. Weisenberg Church, in the northwest corner of the township, was founded in 1754. The first schools were established as soon as the first settlements were made.