Upper Milford Township
Upper Milford Town Hall is located at 5671 Chestnut Street, (PO Box 210), Old Zionsville PA 18068; phone: 610-966-3223.
Home on Wheatland Drive Sold By
(direct) | (broker)
Upper Milford was incorporated in 1852; population in 1900 was about 2,700 residents. Perkiomen Creek flows through the western part of the township. The first road through the township was King's High Road leading through Shimerville and Zionsville from Trexlertown to Goshenhoppen, 1736; the second road was the Great Philadelphia road laid our in 1740. Historic villages within the township include Old Zionsville, Shimerville, Powder Valley, Vera Cruz, Vera Cruz Station, Dillingers, and West Emmaus.