banner search whats new site index home

Richland Borough

Richland Borough Hall is located at 5 Pine Street, Richland PA 17087; phone: 717-866-5601.

Beginnings [1]

Richland was incorporated from Mill Creek Township October 17, 1906. It was named for its fertile soil. Isaac Weigley built the first house in the settlement in 1838.

  1. Godcharles, Frederic A., Litt.D., Chronicles of Central Pennsylvania, 1944, Lewis Historical Publishing, Inc., New York
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 11806 • Privacy