banner search whats new site index home

Cleona Borough

Cleona Borough Hall is located at 140 West Walnut Street, Cleona PA 17042; phone: 717-272-7167.

Cleona Borough was incorporated from North Cornwall Township in 1929. The first homes in what was to be the borough of Cleona were built in the 1890s.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 11800 • Privacy