banner search whats new site index home

East Petersburg Borough


East Petersburg Borough Hall is located at 6040 Main Street, East Petersburg PA 17520; phone: 717-569-9282.

Incorporated in 1946 in order to establish a safe municipal water system, East Petersburg's first mayor was Melvin Binkley. Petersburg was laid out in 1812 as a crossroads village on the turnpike to Manheim Borough.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 10266 • Privacy