banner search whats new site index home

Clay Township


Clay Township Town Hall is located at 870 Durlach Road, Stevens PA 17578; phone: 717-733-0965.

First settled around 1740, Clay was incorporated in 1853 from Elizabeth Township.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 10251 • Privacy