Clarks Green Borough
Clarks Green Borough Hall is located at 104 North Abington Road, Clarks Green, PA 18411; phone: 570-586-4445.
Clarks Green is a residential borough. The "William Clark House," a two-and-a-half-story frame structure of Post-Colonial design, erected in 1811, has a gable roof and a central chimney. Especially notable is the entrance facade with its doorway at one side. This fan-lighted portal is framed by engaged columns and cornice; off center above it is a Palladian window, flanked by decorative pilasters.