Brockway Borough Hall is located at 501 Main Street, Brockway PA 15824; phone: 814-268-6565.
Incorporated in 1883, Brockway was one of the early sawmill towns. Settled by Alonzo and Chauncy Brockway in 1822, and named for them when the town was laid out in 1836. Originally called Brockwayville. Glass, coal, clay, macaroni, and agriculture are the chief products. Population in 1843, 2,700. Population in 2008, approximately 2,100.