banner search whats new site index home

Three Springs Borough

Three Springs Borough Hall, PO Box 61, Three Springs PA 17264; phone: 814-643-5091.

Beginnings [1]

Incorporated from Clay Township November 10, 1869. Named for its popular mineral springs, discovered in 1820. The town plat was laid out April 5, 1843.

  1. Godcharles, Frederic A., Litt.D., Chronicles of Central Pennsylvania, 1944, Lewis Historical Publishing, Inc., New York

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 13016 • Privacy