Millbourne Borough municipal offices are located at 9 Park Avenue, Millbourne, PA 19082; phone: 610-352-9080.
The area that would become Millbourne was settled in the late 17th century by Samuel Sellers. In the first decade of the 20th century, Samuel Shoemaker and John L. Fry built 100 homes. The Millbourne train station was opened in 1908. The Borough separated from Upper Darby Township and was incorporated in 1909.