Aldan Borough municipal offices are located at 1 West Providence Road, Aldan, PA 19018; phone 610-626-3554.
Home on East Magnolia Avenue Sold By
Amy Sullivan | Keller Williams Main Line Realty
610-331-4245 (direct) | 610-520-0100 (broker)
Aldan was incorporated as a borough in 1893. James E. Dougherty was the first elected burgess. In 1910 it was a strictly residential community with its own school house and a population of 661.