Susquehanna Township administrative offices are located at 1900 Linglestown Road, Harrisburg, PA 17110; phone: 717-545-4751.
Susquehanna Township was created in 1815 from part of Lower Paxtang Township. Early settlement occurred ca. 1757 when a town named Coxestown (later renamed Estherton) by Dr. John Cox of Philadelphia. An area named Rockville was settled ca. 1774 and another named Progress ca. 1815. [Susquehanna Township, en.wikipedia.org, accessed December, 2013]