Elizabeth Borough Hall is located at 14 South Market Street, Elizabethville PA 17023; phone: 717-362-7945.
This boro of approximately 1,500 residents was first settled around 1817 by John Bender who laid out a village, then called Benderstoettle. Bender's was the first house and tavern. The subsequent name change to Elizabethville was to honor Bender's wife. The Boro was incorporated in 1895.