Cambridge Springs Borough
Cambridge Springs Borough Hall is located at 161 Carringer Street, Cambridge Springs PA 16403; phone: 814-398-2311.
A farming center with a brisk resort business, is a scattered white frame community on French Creek. Dr. John H. Gray found a mineral spring here in 1884 while prospecting for oil; he advertised its therapeutic qualities widely at a time when people thought a little iron in the water would cure almost anything. Prosperous as a summer health resort, Cambridge Springs has introduced winter recreation facilities: a toboggan slide, a ski trail, and a skating rink. 
Pop. 1,675; alt. 1,181 ft. 26 miles south of Erie on French Creek. The road to the east leads to Canadohto Lake. Cambridge Springs is widely known as a health resort, due to its numerous mineral springs which contain principally lithia, magnesia, and iron. It is the seat of the Polish National Alliance College. A Winter Sports area is being developed here, with skiing, tobogganing, etc. The Erie Railroad schedules Snow Trains out of Cleveland. Of interest: Polish Museum of the college is the largest Polish museum in the country. Golf course, probably the best known in northwestern Pennsylvania.