South Coventry Township
Township municipal offices are located at 1371 New Philadelphia Road, Pottstown, PA 19465; phone: 610-469-0444.
Coventry Township was split into North and South Townships in 1841; in 1844 East Coventry was split off from North Coventry.
South Coventry is home to a number of National Register historic resources including:
Coventry Hall ca. 1740, home of Rebecca and Robert Grace.