banner search whats new site index home

South Philipsburg Borough

South Philipsburg municipal offices are located at 118 B Street, Philipsburg PA 16866; phone: 814-342-3202.

The borough was incorporated in 1891 from Rush Township.

This tiny borough of approximately 500 residents (less than 200 households) is, effectively, a suburb of Philipsburg Boro.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 11522 • Privacy