banner search whats new site index home

Cambria Township

Cambria Town Hall, PO Box 248, Revloc PA 15948; phone: 814-472-8810.

The township was organized around 1798, its territory probably taken from Quemahoning township. The first settlement in this part of the county was in the area of Beulah. In 1910 John Heisley Weaver and Dawson Coleman started the Ebensburg Coal Company, which began mining operations in Cambria Township.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 12101 • Privacy