banner search whats new site index home

Callery Borough

Callery Borough Hall is located at 199 Railroad street, Callery, PA 16024; phone: 724-538-3531.

Beginnings [1]

Callery was incorporated from Adams Township in 1905 having previously been known as Callery Junction. It was named in honor of the president (James Callery) of the Pittsburgh and Western Railroad which was originally organized in 1877 under a different name.

  1. Butler County Sesqui-Centennial Association, Butler County 1800-1950: 150 Years of History and Development souvenir book, 1950, Butler PA
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 12902 • Privacy