Tullytown Borough municipal offices are located at 500 Main Street, Tullytown PA 19007; phone: 215-945-1560.
Tullytown was founded and laid out by one of the area's earliest settlers, Thomas Riche, and thus, first named 'Riche Town.' The boro was established as a municipality in 1891 from parts of Falls and Bristol Townships. A post office had been in operation since 1829. It is not known when the name was changed to Tullytown — the name appears on Bucks County map of 1817.