Township municipal offices are located at 204 Oak Lane, Fleetwood PA 19522; phone: 610-944-7242.
Ruscombmanor Township was erected in 1759, and named from a district in Wales, Ruscomb. The Penns requested 10,000 acres to be set apart in this locality for their use, and the tract was called "Manor of Ruscomb." It is probable that the early settlers were attracted chiefly by the springs of excellent water. They located here about 1730.
Two grist mills and a clover mill at one time were in operation in the township, but only one grist mill is now in use. The glue factory and tanneries which once existed in the vicinity of Pricetown, as well as the foundry and forge, have all be discontinued. The district also contains five or six iron mines which at one time employed quite a number of hands.