banner search whats new site index home

Lyons Borough

Lyons Borough offices are located at 316 South Kemp Street, Lyon Station PA 19536; phone: 610-682-0733.

First Lyons was a prosperous village along the East Penn Railroad in Maxatawny Township; the Lyon Station was established in 1860. Lyons was incorporated as a borough June 20, 1927.

  1. A. E. Wagner, Ph.D., F. W. Balthaser, M.E., and D.K. Hoch, The Story of Berks County Pennsylvania, Eagle Book ad Job Press, Reading, 1913
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 10089 • Privacy