banner search whats new site index home

Leesport Borough


Leesport Borough Hall is located at 27 Canal Street, Leesport, PA 19533; phone: 610-926-2115.

First settled around 1842, Leesport was incorporated in 1901 as West Leesport Borough; the current name adopted in 1958. The borough lies along the eastern bank of the Schuylkill River.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 10120 • Privacy